Davie Local 2315
Davie Professional Fire Fighters
IAFF LOCAL 2315
· Consists of over 130 members, of whom 97% are sworn Firefighters/Paramedics and Firefighter/EMT's;
· Responds to over 14,000 calls for service each calendar year within the Town of Davie, including more than 3,000 fire related incidents and more than 10,000 medical incidents;
· Provides Fire Rescue services to Pine Island Ridge;
· Provides automatic and mutual aid to surrounding communities like Cooper City and SouthWest Ranches via written agreement and partnerships;
· Provides Fire Rescue services along the Florida Turnpike, I-75 and I-595; the I-595 junctions to US 441, FL Turnpike, and I-95 - the County and State's most treacherous stretch of highway
· Partners with federal, state and local law enforcement agencies for terrorism prevention and can respond with a Technical Rescue Florida USAR Team (#748).
· Provides car seat safety checks to residents and non-residents.
· Provides free Fire/EMS/demonstrations to the community;
· Provides specially trained Rescue Personnel to the
Dolphins NFL team at the Dolphin N.S.U. Training
Center; Provides Rescue for Davie Rodeo Arena events, Broward County School Board events and many others.